FA92 Polishing Flocked Film is a polishing microabrasives with micron-graded grains coated on a soft flocked 75 µm/3 mil polyester film.
The mineral is aluminum oxide that allows FA92 Polishing Flocked Film to get a perfect finishing with higher gloss and shine. It is available in PSA (Pressure Sentitive Adhesive) as discs and rolls.
The main applications for FA92 Polishing Flocked Film are the final cylinders polishing and mirroring, especially in hard chrome plated mirror finished cylinders market for plastic film manufacturing. Other applications are in metallographic market and other finishing and lapping processes.
- Polishing microabrasives to get a perfect finish, a higher gloss and shine
- Soft 75 micron base flocked film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Top quality selection of aluminium oxide micro-grits
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Cylinder polishing and mirroring
- Fiber optics
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Rolls : 100mm X 50mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Discs : 127 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Polishing Flocked Film? Feel free to click here!