SO337 Belt Grinding Station is designed to be mounted on a lathe or grinding machine for the use of grinding belts, polishing wheels and mops. Ideal for brushing, polishing and satin finish operations. The contact wheel is mounted on a wing for adjustable contact pressure.
- Belt dimensions is 2.500 x 100 mm and motor: 4 kW, 2,900 rpm, voltage: 400 Volt
- Cutting speed: 28 m/sec
- Contact wheel dimensions: 250 mm x max. 100 mm wide
- Dust extraction tunnel: 100 mm Ø
- Contact pressure: adjustable via air cylinder
- Soft Start
- Grinding on the slack of the belt as optional
SO337 Belt Griding Station belongs to LOESER
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about superfinishing machine? Feel free to click here!