FA35 Microfinishing Film is a microabrasive product with micron-graded grains electrostatic coated on high precision pet film.
Its thickness, 75 µm/3 mil without anti slip back coating, provides an excellent products flexibility and rolls with reduced outside diameter.
FA35 Microfinishing Film can be used either dry or water emulsion.
- High precision finishing
- Top quality selection of aluminium oxide grits
- Versatile and strong 75 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Without antislip back coating
- Converted in rolls with reduced outside diameter
- Metals and rubber cylinders
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Rolls: 100mm / 200mm X 50mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Sheet: 230mm X 280mm
- Discs: 203 mm / 254 mm / 305 mm / 350 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Microfinishing Film? Feel free to click here!