FS50 Microfinishing Film is a microabrasive product with micron-graded grains electrostatic coated on high precision pet film, available in 125 µm/5 mil thickness with anti slip back coating which allows to perform heavy and aggressive jobs.
FS50 Microfinishing Film can be used either dry or water emulsion.
It is available in PSA (Pressure Sentitive Adhesive) as discs, sheets and rolls.
- High precision finishing
- Top quality selection of silicon carbide grits
- Versatile and strong 125 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Non slip back coating on the film’s back side
- Metals and rubber cylinders
- Cam and crankshaft
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Rolls : 100mm / 200mm X 50mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Sheet: 230mm X 280mm
- Discs: 203 mm / 254 mm / 305 mm / 350 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Microfinishing Film? Feel free to click here!