FS30 Polishing Film is a microabrasive product with micron-graded grains slurry coated on high precision 75 µm/3 mil film, which gives a high-accuracy finishing and excellent flexibility and durability.
FS30 can be used either dry or water emulsion.
- High precision finishing
- Top quality selection of silicon carbide grits
- Versatile 75 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Metals, plastic and rubber materials
- Fiber optics: Connectors & Lighting
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Rolls : 100mm / 200mm X 50mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Sheet: 230mm X 280mm
- Discs : 127 mm / 203 mm / 254 mm / 305 mm / 350 mm
Read more: Polishing films are found in specialised high-quality markets such as watchmakers and jewellers.
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Polishing Film? Feel free to click here!