FD30 Diamond Polishing Film is a microabrasive product with diamond micron-graded grains slurry coated on high precision 75 µm / 3 mil film, which gives a high-accuracy finishing and excellent flexibility and durability.
It can be used either dry or water emulsion.
FD30 Diamond Polishing Film comes in various forms for use in different application techniques.
The main applications for FD30 Diamond Polishing film are lapping and polishing processes of hard materials likes carbides, ceramics, metals, glass, fiber optic connectors and other finishing and lapping process.
It is available in PSA (Pressure Sentitive Adhesive) as discs, sheets and rolls.
ROUGHNESS Ra EXAMPLE OF TUNGSTEN CARBIDE COATES CYLINDER
- High precision finishing
- Top quality selection of diamond grits
- Versatile 75 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Metals, plastic and rubber materials
- Fiber optics: Connectors & Lighting
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Rolls : 100mm / 200mm X 15mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Sheet: 230mm X 280mm
- Discs : 127 mm / 203 mm / 254 mm / 305 mm / 350 mm
- Discs 80µ, 60µ, 45µ : 127 mm / 203 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Diamond Polishing Film? Feel free to click here!