FD55 Diamond Microfinishing Film is a microabrasive product with diamond micron-graded grains electrostatically coated on high precision 190 µm/7,5 mil and 125 µm/5 mil PET film with anti slip back coating.
The main applications for FD55 Diamond Microfinishing Film are grinding, microfinishing and superfinishing processes of hard materials likes carbides, ceramics, sintered metal, cast materials, glass, stone, composite materials.
Diamond Microfinishing Film is colour coded and back printed to easily identify the required abrasive grit. It is available in PSA (Pressure Sentitive Adhesive) as discs, sheet and rolls.
ROUGHNESS Ra EXAMPLE OF TUNGSTEN CARBIDE COATES CYLINDER
- High precision finishing with fast and aggressive cutting power
- High strength and durability
- Top quality selection of diamond grits
- Versatile 125 micron and 190 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Carbides, ceramic and composites
- Hard and casted metals
- Stone and glass
- Other microfinishing and finishing processes
- Rolls : 100mm / 200mm X 15mt X 76mm plastic 4 keyed core
- Sheet: 230mm X 280mm
- Discs : 150 mm / 200 mm / 250 mm / 300 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Diamond Microfinishing Film? Feel free to click here!