FI30 FI31 Polishing Film are microabrasive products with micron-graded grains slurry coated on high precision 75 µm/3 mil film, which gives a high-accuracy finishing and excellent flexibility and durability.
It can be used either dry or water emulsion.
Available in Silica Oxide mineral, these microabrasive films are ideal for final polishing of the fibre optic connector’s that ensures a perfect finish and geometry of the ferula, combining it with a high life of the product.
To guarantee a uniform flatness of the film, there is no printing on the backside because the increase in thickness from the layer of ink would strongly influence the finishing consistency.
- High precision finishing
- Top quality selection of silicon oxide
- Versatile 75 micron base film with excellent resistance to both water and oil
- Enables to use in automated polish equipment
- Metals, plastic and rubber materials
- Fiber optics: Connectors & Lighting
- Other finishing and lapping process
- Discs : 127 mm
👉🏻 Excited to find out more information about Polishing Film? Feel free to click here!